Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lusts and Loves



I am a shop-a-holic, I am obsessed with beauty products and every time I pop into the big Boots in City Center, I hear products calling my name. these are the products currently catching my eye that I needed to share with you!


St Tropez Self Tan Dry Luxury Oil

100ml   £25

This is exactly what it says it is, a dry body oil that gives you a luxurious tan. It hydrates your skin, doesn't smell like feet, and has a shimmery glow to it while it sits on your skin. I cannot think of how that could ever be bad! I enjoy the level and tone of tan I get from St. Tropez and if you read this blog, you know me, I love anything luxury!


 Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray

125ml   £21.50

Bumble & Bumble is, hands down, my favorite hair care and hair styling brand. The products do what they say they will do and I attribute my hair health to them. I haven't used a sea salt spray sense I chopped my hair off but I wonder how that would go. Using it to soften up a curly do...hmmm....


Bleach London Rose Conditioner

250ml   £6

I have been very impressed with this brand, my peach and orange hair has been by them and i find that keeping that peach tone is quite difficult. Well, pink and orange make peach, I tint my hair orange and then I can use this conditioner to keep that rosy under hue. It is on my list. For a golden blonde, this could be great to create rose gold hair which is massively on trend right now.


Real Techniques Starter Set 1406

5 brushes   £22

I was heavily trolled recently on facebook for saying this brands bold metal brushes are overpriced but I stick to my word. One bold metal brush is the same price as a set of 5 brushes, SAME BRAND. This is my favorite brushes brand and the goal is to collect them all! (in an affordable manor)


Yves Saint Laurent Rose Gold Touche Eclat

2ml   £25

Rose Gold is my color, I love everything rose gold as it goes great with my pale pink complexion. Touche Eclat is a great product for those lazy makeup days. Under eyes, under brows, around the lips and wherever else you need it. I think this product would suit anyone. I want it. *drools*

If any of you nabs these goodies before I do, I envy you... you lucky monkey. But the dream is that I can snuggle up with these and love them forever because I am a crazy compulsive shopper.

See you soon with some tutorial posts and LOTDs for hair and makeup. As it is 18 days until my brother in law's wedding, everything will be wedding prep themed! 
xo Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!