Thursday 4 June 2015

Bleach London Hair Dye Review

When I wanted to change my hair color, I decided to try a new brand that caught my eyes in Boots. I normally buy my hair dye online but this product line allowed me the same amount of color choices but I got to have it immediately and not pay pesky postage charges.

This, is Bleach London.


This London based salon has expanded it's professional services to your bathroom counter with bleaching, coloring, care, and styling products. Their extensive range is designed for the modern world woman looking for a fresh and trendy look on a budget. 
Available at Boot's or Bleach London Online Shop

-----

I have used three of their products so far.


TANGERINE DREAM
Currently using this one for my vibrant orange hair. My hair, lifted to medium blonde took this orange amazingly and produced a nearly glowing look that made my husband happy! It doesn't impress me as much as the other hair tint brand I used because it look only one wash with a color safe shampoo for more than half the color to leave my hair. Now I am not complaining. I simply mixed the remained of the color into my conditioner bottle so now every wash is an orange top up. 

This color is exactly what I hoped and wanted. The vibrancy rocks my world and though I change my hair tint color so often, I might (try) to stick to this color a bit longer!



-----

AWKWARD PEACH
 Before I was a tangerine dream, I was rocking the awkward peach. I new this would need regular topping up because I have had peach hair before so I just kept this in the shower. The tone nearly made my hair look lighter than it was which I loved because I did not bleach my hair light enough for a proper pastel tone. I got bored of it as I do any hair tint so I moved to the next color but I believe Awkward Peach is the most beautiful peach tint on the market. 




-----

GRITTY IN PINK COLOUR KIT
I played with this kit when I had the points to get it free on my Boots Advantage Card. I loved the multitonal look this gave me. On long hair this would be like a My Little Pony dream. I was not talented enough to keep the color up but I sure tried. It was nice while it lasted. I love the Violet Skies. It was like a hair toner, it took my hair to a beautiful ashy tone and I loved the look.


-----

I will continue to buy Bleach London products. The goal would be to try every color in the range and as my hair grows, see how many different colors I can do in one go! These are price efficient and effective products and great for someone looking for very temporary looks. I bet these would be brilliant for festival season!

Thank you for reading!
xo Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!