Monday 8 June 2015

Glam Glow PowerMud REVIEW

I have been a fan of the glam glow mud for a number of years and I am always trying to get my hands on for the fairest price. I have used the YouthMud (exfoliating), SuperMud (breakout clearing), ThirstyMud (soothing, hydrating), and BrightMud (eye mask).

The introduction of Glam Glow to the UK is slow, underwhelming and very expensive. The brand has since introduced multiple new products but the first of which to reach the UK, finally, is the Dual Cleansing PowerMud, which I will review for you today.

photo from google images from http://allaboutevesalon.co.uk/product/glamglow-power-mud-50g/

A local chemist (for those in East Belfast, this is the chemist in Forestside) had something I had never seen before, trial sizes of the glamglow muds. I have BOUGHT sachets and travel sizes of the muds in duty free but trial size, blew my mind. 


Filled to the brim, this little wonder will last me probably three or four weeks at two to three times a week. This mask has a texture that allows you to do a lot with a little and even if it means cutting this open, I am getting every last drop from this tube.

First Thoughts

Texture- 
thinner than a normal mask, felt like a foundation and dried on my skin quickly

Feeling- 
once dried, it didnt have that tight restricting mask feeling, the mask provides no sensation while on the skin, no hot, cold, tingle, nothing.

Smell- 
similar to a makeup wipe or a fresh cotton scented candle. to most that probably sounds awful but it just smelled clean and fresh but barely smelled at all.

I used the mask yesterday by applying it all over my face, leaving it for ten minutes and then working water into all over until it turned into a thin creamy oil. I removed with toner soaked cotton pads. I currently use Eau Roma lavender toner from LUSH. My skin immediately felt airy, fresh and so clean! A nice texture was left on my skin afterwards. 

With continued use in conjunction with my Mask of Magnaminty from LUSH (used primarily on heavily congested areas) I think my acne struggle might have met its match.



I hope you enjoyed this little review of mine. I am so happy to actually be seeing views on my blog, I put so much work into my posts just for you and It brings me great happiness to check stats and see I wasn't the only one looking at these. 
THANK YOU and keep reading!
xo Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!