Sunday 14 June 2015

LOTD: last night

Was out on a day of drinking and went for a classic ME look of Winged Eyeliner and Red Lips. Sometimes, dramatizing a classic still is all you need to take a look from day to night and because I was out all day and all night I decided to go for a look that would work for both. This winged eyeliner look is called a bat wing because of the break and intensity to it. I imagine it would look fantastic with false eyelashes but early morning motivation was lacking so I was amazed I got this far.


Yes, these earrings are quite  ridiculous but they are exactly my personality; large, hot pink and doesn't match any outfit! They are so heavy and my ears were aching at the end of the day but BEAUTY IS PAIN.

Foundation: 
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundations in 02 and 13
Shu Eumura Contouring Duo
MAC Melba Blusher

Eyes:
Naked Basics Palette 
Rimmel Exagerating  Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Collosal Lash Mascara
Benefit Brow Zing in Medium (powder only)

Lips:
Mac Prep + Prime
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Redrum liquid lipstick


I thought I would give an OOTD as well today. I loved my outfit. It was again, a need for an outfit that would work in hot weather for day and night and work with the earrings!

Striped Top from Primark
Full midi skirt with pleats from ASOS Curve
Pink PomPom Earrings by Rock'n'Rose from ASOS
Phone Case by Moschino 
Messy Hair Do from Lack of Curling a Pixie Skills.

Doing my 'Great Gatsby' pose, cheers, thank you for reading.
XO Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!