Sunday 28 June 2015

Comic Book Inspired Look

Pinterest provided me with more than enough inspiration to do a comic book inspired look. I have been limited to not many proper products (yet) to do crazy makeup, I did what I did with what I had! I went for a black and white with a color pop! 




MY LIPS ARE THE FAVORITE PART OF ALL OF THIS!
I used Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 00 (white) and the NARS Pandora (black and white) powder palette as well as Illamasqua black kohl pencil to straighten up lines. The lips are Anna Nicole matte liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star Cosmetics.

For having no idea what I was doing, I think I did a pretty impressive job! I want to invest in high quality face paints so I can do some crazy stuff! Hopefully soon I will have landed a job and can get cracking on that!

Thanks for reading! XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!