Wednesday 10 June 2015

Exfoliation Continued, Body-ody-ody


During the summer months we shed our layers and show some skin. You want to show off your skin to be smooth and glowing! A scrub will do that for you. If you are like me and do not tan (SPF all the time, oh yeah), you use false tan and need to scrub your skin so tan takes more evenly.

Body exfoliation heightens blood flow to the skin and muscles, can bring more bodily awareness to stubborn fat (chunky areas that feel cold always), help to lower visibility of cellulite and prevent ingrown hairs. It is so beneficial to your skin health and makes you full body complexion glow!

These are my Top Three favorite scrubs:

Soap & Glory Pulp Friction 
available at boots for £8 (click here)

First of all, the name, is amazing! This scrub foams up and really gets the job done. I use it regularly and find that it helps even out patchy areas on my skin. I think it makes my tattoos brighter and makes my legs feel amazing! It is not the strongest scrub I have ever used but its amazing. 


Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub 
available at boots for £11.50 (click here)

This is the strongest most intensive body scrub I have ever used. You mix the oil and the salt together and get scrubbing! It is extremely hydrating and leaves a thin oil layer on the skin that keeps the skin ultra smooth. This works wonders on the feet to get back into sandals mode.



Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff 
available on feelunique.com  for £6 (click here)

Cocoa Brown just got its biggest celebrity endorsement when the young Kylie Jenner said she loves these tanning products (as do I). This scrub is designed for prepping the skin before the use of false tan and it definitely gets the job done well. It is also great for removing false tan when you you done with your faux glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!