Thursday 28 May 2015

Anna Nicole by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Today I received my Anna Nicole velour liquid lipstick by 


I am laughing out loud, literally, because this color matches my hair. My life is complete! 

Just like Redrum, this liquid lipstick is super matte but in no way drying or constricting on the lips. Amazing color choices aside, it is the texture that sells me with this fabulous product range. I wore Anna Nicole all day yesterday and there was no smudging or feathering. I barely needed to top up after dinner. Unlike many liquid lipsticks, this didn't cake during top up either. 

I plan on getting more colors soon but no matter where you are in the world, these 'lippies' are not easy to get your hands on! That is the only downside to the brand, supply and demand.

Details:
(virgin, sidecar, buck, and darkhorse)

Hair- Tangerine by Bleach London 
(available at boots.com or on bleach London's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!