Monday 29 June 2015

Elle Magazine UK Samplers

This month Elle Magazine UK has a double wammy of samplers. The main samples featured on the front of the plastic wrapping are three deluxe skin care samples from (MALIN+GOETZ). 


This (MALIN+GOETZ) set include the Grapefruit Face Cleanser, Vitamin E face moisturizer, and a lip moisturizer. I am currently using them as my nighttime treatment routine and my skin is loving them. The face wash is nothing spectacular, it washed your face, it does its job. The moisturizer has such a smooth sensation and it definitely hydrated my skin. I have an oily complexion but slightly dehydrated skin. The lip moisturizer is AMAZING. In three days of use, my lips are transformed and super soft and smooth. For getting a sub par magazine, you can get awesome samples.

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
L'Oreal Elvive High Gloss Shine Shampoo massive sample sachet!
I love this stuff, for a cheap shampoo, there are not cheap results, my hair is SHINING and super smooth!

Thank you for reading! XO Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!