Tuesday 29 July 2014

Welcome To My Beauty Desk

Welcome to my beauty desk. This is my domain, my artsy fartsy corner of greatness where I channel my personality and style in a way that does not annoy my husband too much. Everything I do with hair, makeup, nails, drawing and blogging happens right here.


For my makeup I use Muji acrylic storage systems to keep my makeup away from dust and still visible for me to see where everything is inside the drawers. I currently have 11 drawers for my makeup collection. My brushes sit in also a Muji container but at the moment I only keep my commonly used brushes out and the rest of my brushes remain in a lidded box in my main desk drawer cleaned and away from dust and bacteria for when they are needed but mostly for when I am doing makeup on someone else.

On my desk I keep Wedgwood trinket boxes full of earrings, bobbypins, little mermaid stuff, wedding memorabilia, tattoo art books, and a tons of lovely pens and pencils for when I feel like doodling. As per my obsession with the little mermaid, I keep a cup full of forks that i have collected throughout my travels.
Below my desk, is my cute little mobile salon cart with one drawer for my hair brushes, butterfly clips and foam rollers. Second drawer is full of all my styling products including pomades, styling lotions, conditioning oils, etc. Last drawer, junk drawer... we all have one.

Most importantly is hanging on the wall. My two beauty diplomas, soon to be joined by a third.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!