Tuesday 29 July 2014

Meet my Makeup- Complete Haul

Now, this is the fun part. Sharing my haul of makeup. THIS IS THE BIG GUNS HERE. The root to my monetary instability- cosmetics. I love makeup so much. Half my makeup is for myself and half of it is for client usage.

Okay, less talk, more pictures. Check out my goodies.

FOUNDATIONS
MAC, Bobbi Brown, Illamasqua, Bare Minerals, Benefit

BLUSHERS AND BRONZERS
Chanel, Illamasqua, Benefit, Bare Minerals, Shu Uemura
MAC, Illamasqua, NARS

EYESHADOWS
MAC, Sugarpill, Lime Crime, Urban Decay, OCC, NARS, Stargazer

PALETTES
Urban Decay, Lime Crime, and Guilerain

BRUSHES
Bare Minerals, Urban Decay, Crown Brush, Illamasqua

I feel like a proud mama looking at all these pictures. I am looking forward to showing you what ai can do with all this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!