Tuesday 29 July 2014

Sachet, Away- the wonder of sampling

I love samples. I love them almost too much sometimes. They always give you a taste of a product and its consistency and when it comes to masques and hair products- they can be the perfect treat for occasional use.

Every store has different sampling policies. Most department stores will just ram them down your throat. Some brands, like Dermalogica, want to do a consultation for samples so you try out the right things. Whatever the case may be, trying things out is how you spread your wings of knowledge in beauty products!

I collect samples for travelling and as occasional treats for my hair and skin. These are a few of my favourites...


Here I have featured:

Crem de la Mer oil absorbing lotion and gel cream moisturiser
Aēsop chamomile breakout masque
Shu Uemura brightening oil cleanser
Bumble&Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner
Dermalogica Clear Start Cleanser, UltraSmoothing Eye Serum, After Sun Repair

Try products. Experiment with products.

Xoxo Taylor Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!