Monday 28 July 2014

Introducing My New Blog

My facebook page followers, who will have the first access to this, know me but for those who don't..

My name is Taylor Lynn, I am an internationally licensed beauty therapist, a severe makeup addict, and a massive geek. I love all things glitter, Star Trek, and vintage.

I have always had an obsession and knack for beauty and fashion and this is my chance to share my knowledge of the beauty industry and everything else I have learned in the art of aesthetics.

I follow a saying...

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

Beauty is not about disguising or masking - it is about the intensification of your natural beauty. 
We are all beautiful and all have a unique personality that can be brought forth through fashion, makeup and hair trends. SO DO NOT SHY AWAY AND BE BRIGHT! 

With my product reviews, tips, and LOTDs/OOTDs here on the lovely 'Lipsticks and Stones' you can harness all that natural beauty and individual flare for all to see in the best and the most easy, accurate ways!

HAVE SUGGESTIONS OR REQUESTS FOR POSTS?
Email me at taylorlfullerton@gmail.com

LIPSTICKS AND STONES
TAYLOR LYNN
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!