Tuesday 29 July 2014

Meet My Skincare Products

This post was exciting to do. Skin care is my realm and though my regimen of products is mostly one brand, you get the gist of my high maintenance routine and how clinically insane i am when it comes to buying beauty products.

I mostly use Dermalogica products because I worked for them but also because their products work. Dermalogica is an international brand brought forth by the International Dermal Institute. Their science is half of what they put in the products and half what they leave out. No artificial colorants or plasticisers, no SD alcohols, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no artificial foaming agents and most the products are going paraben free (even though food grade parabens have no negative effect on the skin). I use products from most all the ranges they make- Skin Health range, UltraCalming range, MediBac range, and AgeSmart range.
I currently use an oil based makeup remover, a day and night foaming cleanser, a spray toner, an enzyme based exfoliant, a vitamin rich day and night moisturiser, and a day time oil absorbing, breakout clearing SPF 30 lotion. (PreCleanse Wipes, Special Cleansing Gel, UltraCalming Mist, Daily Microfoliant, Skin Smoothing Cream, Oil Free Matte)

Outside of the Dermalogica range of products, most everything I use is basic essential oil based natural product brands including Aēsop, Trilogy, and Glam Glow. I do not own any at the moment but I love LUSH face masques and moisturisers as well.
(Trilogy Rosehip Oil, Aēsop Amazing Face Cleanser, Glam Glow Super Mud)

The rest of the skincare products I use are Dermalogica professional products not available to the public so I will not brag about them now but hint towards their usage at later dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!