Wednesday 7 January 2015

Jeffree Star Velour Lipstick

My idol, Jeffree Star, has opened the door to my dreams by starting a cosmetic range beginning with velour finish lipsticks. He makes a purple called I'm Royalty and his signature pink called Prom Night. I bought the classic red cleverly called Redrum because I do not have enough red lipstick, she said sarcastically.




First of all, the packaging and the tube itself, absolutely gorgeous. It makes me think of Barbie all grown up. It is so professional, so beautiful. The red is classic vintage red and dries with the matte velour finish that does not budge, does not blot off and is kissable!


Here I am, with my Jeffree Star inspired manicure (I am such a fan-girl for him!) 
The color in the tube is the same color and same strength whence applied. It dries quickly but my favorite thing about it is that unlike other ultra matte lip products- my lips do not feel dry. They feel hydrated and flexible. In other unnamed brands, I find lots of dryness which causes clumps when I top up the color later in the day.


The applicator is very unique. It has a deep bend that contours to the shape of the lip and makes application a very easy and flawless process. I have never bought a product with an applicator like this before. I love it!!!!


This is my sassy selfie with "eyebrows on fleek", my Jeffree Star manicure and my new favourite lip product of all time, Redrum by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I will buy ANY product he makes and once I have money, EVERY product he makes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!