Thursday 15 January 2015

Coocoo for Coconut Oil

I was recommended by a friend to join the coconut oil craze and I am now a believer!



Coconut Oil is solid at room temperature and is easily melted by being scrapped into your hand and manually heated on the skin's surface or put into a small cup sat in a bowl of hot water. 

The smell is gorgeous and not overpowering. It does not sit heavy on my skin and brightens the appearance of my tattoos.


Coconut Oil has many uses:

Here is a handy picture I nabbed off the internet!


I used coconut oil as a overnight hair mask just yesterday and my scalp psoriasis is now so calm

I use it on my body as an aftershave and it is a fantastic cuticle treatment.

Look out for me using coconut oil on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. My son has severe psoriasis on his scalp and this worked wonders! Plus was so much better than the steroids perscribed to him!!

    ReplyDelete

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!