Saturday 17 January 2015

My Favorite False Tan Systems

I love false tan. I really do. The idea of tanning beds or sunbathing absolutely terrifies me and I am extremely pale so false tan gives me that gorgeous glow without costing me DNA mutations or the risk of looking like Donatella Versace. St. Tropez and Cocoa Brown are so far my favorite brands because not only do they deliver a beautiful smooth tan but they also have a system of PREP, APPLY, MAINTAIN. You need to exfoliate your skin to baby butt soft before applying tan and must keep it well hydrated afterwards to avoid looking like an crusty dragon. 


St. Tropez is a very established brand with countless different kinds of tan mousse and cream to suit the kind of tan you want or the sensitivity of your skin. Nearly available everywhere and in travel sizes, you can get your tan on no matter where you are! I even bought this tan on an airplane and applied it to my legs in the bathroom. (No shame, it looked fabulous...)
1. Tan Enhancing Polish
2. Classic Tan Mousse and Mitt
3. Tan Booster enhancing lotion
look for me on St Tropez Website


Cocoa Brown is a growing brand that started in a salon right behind where I went to beauty college! It has been amazing to see this brand fly off the shelves outside of Ireland. It is nearly impossible to achieve an orange hue with this tan because of it's beautiful chocolate tones. They are always expanding their line and now offer many variations of their tan. The best thing about it is the wait time for development. 1 hour for light tan, 2 hours for medium tan, 3 hours for a full bodied tan.
1. Tough Stuff body scrub
2. 1 hour Tan and Mitt
3. Chocolate Whip hydrating lotion
Look for me on Cocoa Brown's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!