Sunday 11 January 2015

Creme De La Mer

My love for this brand brings to life the saying "champagne taste with beer budget"

It is my honor to introduce you to the super luxury skin care brand:

picture direct from Creme De Lar Mer website as well as Miracle Broth Story
Dr. Huber, an Aerospace Physicist suffered chemical burns in his laboratory and turned to creating a product to renew his pained skin. After 6,000 experiments he perfected a bio-fermented seaweed complex that renewed his skin, therefore being named... 

THE MIRACLE BROTH
Dr. Huber believed the sea was a miraculous resource and sea kelp, with its endless ability to regenerate itself, its nourishing properties and the powerful way it retained moisture, held promise and hope. Then as now, the kelp was hand- harvested and fermented gently with simple, pure ingredients. For 3 to 4 months, these ingredients were nurtured and infused with light and sound, until they became the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, 
soul of the cream that renewed and helped restore the look of his skin. Today, the Miracle Broth lies at the heart of every Crème de la Mer product.

--------  X  -------

I was fortunate to receive twice now samples of their magical products that showed immediate and splendid results on my skin.
All my excessive redness was gone, spots were healed, my psoriasis was reduced to just slightly pink skin.

My love for Creme De La Mer is short lived because of the immense and depressing price tag. They are worth the investment but at this point in my life I will scrape through these samples and keep them in a designer porcelain bowl treating them like how Gollum treated The One Ring.

The products I am sampling are:

The Foaming Wash- £65
The Cleansing Foam

Also containing Miracle Broth, these cleaner is designed to remove excess oil and even light makeup to give the skin a deep but delicate washing. It provides immediate relief to my skin and does not irritate my eyes (which is saying something) 

The Treatment Lotion- £85
The Treatment Lotion

A very interesting product that acts as a primer for the serums and concentrates for maximum adhesion to the skin and a boost of hydration as well. Just a few drops is all you need.

The Concentrate- £330 for 50 ml
The Concentrate
(description pulled directly from cremedelamer.com)
A savior of skin, the Concentrate complements skin's natural renewal process with the restorative power of the sea. Designed to soothe the look of irritation and redness caused by cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser treatments, it is infused with a dose of highly concentrated Miracle Broth™, the heart of Crème de la Mer's profound powers of transformation. Skin appears calmed and soothed.

This product cleared two dermatitis patches I am experiencing on my face right now...overnight,

The Gel Cream Moisturizer- £105 for 30 ml
The Moisturizing Gel Cream

This medium lightweight moisturizer is a heaven sent. Makes me want to cry, one of my sample dishes, I am scraping the bottom of the dish and mixing it with my normal moisturizer to make it last longer. My skin feels softer than a baby's bum and nothing ails or irritates it.


I think I am going to make it my goal to discover less dear products with similar ingredients. 


--- X---

Upcoming posts:

Coocoo for Coconut Oil
Illamasqua Aura Palette 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!