Friday 9 January 2015

My Daily Sweet Treats, for my body that is.

I am currently a housewife so I have a lot of spare time during the day. I am a high maintenance gal but that does not mean I am going to spend all day pampering myself but I have chores to do, (though I would rather be watching Star Trek!)

I have my everyday and every other day must haves that keep me in check and thought I might be in a robe with unbrushed hair doing laundry, I am still feeling fabulous.


These goodies are outside of my normal skincare and hair care routine. They are all extra fluff to treat myself. They do not require time or work so I am not wasting time.


no. 1 Colgate 3D White teeth whitening strips
I use these every other day currently to try and get my teeth pearly white. I use the entire Glamorous White system by Colgate (toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and the strips.) They need to stay on for one hour and they are a lot more sticky than they used to be. I love the having a weird lisp when the mail man comes by.


no. 2 Neutrogena Intense Repair Lip Balm (in german)
 My lips do not need intense repair but because I wear matte lipstick so much, my lips need to be satin smooth and never chapped. Your lips look like creepy shag carpet from peeling skin if you put matte lipstick on chapped lips. This particular lip balm is my favorite because it is quick absorbent but I do collect them and have like five different chapsticks.


no. 3 Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment
Ojon is under the Bumble and Bumble umbrella and the brand is all about deep hydration. This product I use once or twice a week during the winter. I suffer from a very dry and sore scalp and I also have color treated hair so to combat both these problems. I comb them product onto my hair- roots to ends- massaging it into my scalp. I wrap my hair in cling film and leave it on all day long.


no. 4 Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
This product is going cult and is all over the internet on the faces of people I follow and adore (Jeffree Star). I bought it at Sephora as a spoiler product. It gives immediate results and exfoliates the skin a lot. That is most due to the fact that for some reason when I go to peal the mask off when it dries... it never wants to come off so I end up having to pull it of like I am waxing my entire face. 
Still worth it...


no. 5 Soap and Glory Hand Food 
My brother in law got me a massive gift set of soap and glory and my favorite product is this hand lotion. I probably lotion my hands five to ten things a day and with this lotion being so hydrating and so affordable, I feel no guilt keeping super soft hands. I cannot have a fabulous manicure and dry skin and cracked cuticles. It defeats the purpose!


no.6 Sanctuary Spa 4 day Moisture  Body Oil Spray
I pray to this stuff. Directly after my morning shower I go to town spritzing this spray all over the place. It makes my skin luxuriously smooth and I have always preferred dry body oils over body lotions because of the quick absorbency. Just give the spray bottle a shake to mix the orange and clear oils together and spray away. It has that signature Sanctuary Spa smell of sweet almond oil which it is just divine and even a little therapeutic on the senses!



My last goody is more of a helpful little tip. On those long days in, especially when the weather is like this, treat yourself with luxurious products. I collect all the fancy product samples I get in department stores and gift sets and refer to them on says like these. Mostly they are eye creams but all are amazing little treasures that I personally cannot afford to buy.
My sample pot is a mixture of Benefit, Dermalogica, Caudalie, Crem De La Mer, YSL, and more. These products samples last for a year and are concentrated so you do not need much to get the job done so they end up lasting quite a long time!


I hope you liked my list of my daily little goodies. I am going to do some mini tutorial posts this week of looks I did recently as well as trending looks of 2015 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!