Sunday 3 August 2014

Today's Buys, New Goodies

Today I was bopping around Canary Wharf today and ended up snagging myself a couple goodies! I was in Boots, checking out the latest trends, and ended up getting what is now MY FAVOURITE body lotion of all time simply because it doesn't feel like a lotion and leaves me softer than a baby booty!


This is the beautiful lovely NIP+FAB Hyaluronic Fix Body Gel. I am obsessed with hyaluronic acid which is an intense hydrator that holds 1,000xs its weight in water. The gel texture is really quick drying, I mean, seriously quick drying but I feel smooth for a long time! Looking forward to seeing how smooth my skin stays overnight tonight.


After Boots, I fell into the MAC store where I found the perfect everyday natural nude lipstick. This is an amplified finish very pigmented peachy nude from the Viva Glam collection, this is Viva Glam II. As well, at the till I got a mini mascara because I have a shopping problem...
(You will see a lot of this lipstick I am going to wear it all week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!