Friday 29 August 2014

My Wedding Guest Look

Recently, I was a first time wedding guest and I was not really sure exactly how to dress or look for a wedding and the morning of, in a forty minute carfuffle to look presentable, I threw myself together a fantastic wedding guest look.


In this look I chose a Phase Eight tape lace dress (£160), a black vintage hat (greenwich market), a beaded clutch from Accesorize (£30),opaque fishnet tights from M&S (£10) and Office black pumps (£25). I did not really wear any jewellery accessories, I totally forgot to put them on...





For my makeup, I chose Illamasqua skin base foundation, MAC Melba blusher, Urban Decay Naked3 palette, Lime Crime eyeliner and MAC Ruby Woo lips. My lashes are the £1 lashes from Primark. I knew I was going to be dancing and doing all kinds of fun things so I chose a cheap pair of lashes and they stuck to my face like a clingy girlfriend.

Primark NATURAL lashes (£1)

The look lasted 11 hours and I only needed to touch up my lipstick twice. 
Ruby Woo has hardcore stay power!

This is eight hours in. Looking fabulous.


Whole Product List in order of application
Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Moisturiser
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundations 0013, 001, and 006
Illamasqua Finishing Powder
MAC Melba Blusher
Urban Decay eyeshadow Shade for eyebrows applied with angle brush
Benefit Eye Bright pencil
NAKED3 palette
Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
Lipstick Queen Invisible Liner
MAC Ruby Woo matte lipstick
Primark Natural False Lashes with provided glue

Nails Revlon Red
Hair Styled with back combing and hairspray (very quickly because I didn't watch my time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!