Saturday 2 August 2014

Black Velvet, if you please

Last Night, I played around with the most naughty of lipsticks in my collection- Black Velvet by Lime Crime. (Reminds me of the lovely Alannah Myles song...) This liquid lipstick is from the Velvetine collection where the colours dry completely matte. Black Velvet dries to a matte leather look. Though black is intense, you can wear it as the prime time of your look to make a statement without coming off as a scary 1990's goth.

Follow the trend! I decided to vamp it up with Eladora eyelashes, soft pink blush and light eyebrows...and for some reason I put a necklace on my head too. Necklace from H&M.

Foundation- Bobbi Brown foundation stick
Bronzer- Chanel soleil bronzer in oasis
Blusher- MAC stay pretty
Eyeshadow and Brows- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Lips- you know.



And here is one just for the lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!