Tuesday 5 August 2014

Bumble&Bumble Hair Makeover

Bumble and Bumble has an Instagram contest running to win free products but it is only available in America. Well, I can't win but I can blog about it! The contest was your Invisible Hair Oil makeover.

Bumble just recently expanded and created the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil range to a Shampoo, Conditioner, Primer, and Oil to create sleek, healthy, UV and heat protected hair that shines! It really works.

I own the miniature versions of all these products for travelling.
This kit is available at larger and participating Boots or at bumbleandbumble.com


MY HAIR MAKEOVER

BEFORE
My hair is dry, frizzy, and three days unwashed...yikes!

AFTER
With just a wash, spritz of primer, a blowout with a round brush and a light application of the oil after words, I have humidity proof, smooth as silk, straight hair that will last me days!

This process was easy to do and in the long run will have a great impact in preventing further drying and damage to my hair.


Rocking Illamasqua skin base foundation in 006, MAC Cranberry and Cinderella eyeshadows with Eyeko Eye Do liner, Benefit Brow Zing, and MAC Snob lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!