Tuesday 24 March 2015

LOTD: my signature look

I always do a smokey eye with a red lip. This is the look I always do when I want to showcase my personality! 

This is Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation, Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow -!: MAC blush in Melba, all applied with the Beauty Blender. 

On my eyes in Illamasqua eyebrow cake, Maybelline duo jumbo pencil for Big Eyes, MAC Stay Cool eyeshdow, and Maybelline Collasal Lash Mascara.

My lips, of course, are Redrum by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. 


I start my new job tomorrow and I believe this look is the one I will do to walk in and  really let people see who I am!!! Tonight I will prep my skin with the Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque for a glowing complexion tomorrow. I hope they are prepared for me!!!! Xo Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!