Sunday 29 March 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

After reading many raving reviews I went in and tried it for myself. I could not walk away without it, I love the new Roller Lash mascara by Benefit!!!


For starts, the packaging and the tube itself is absolutely gorgeous! I love that it looks just like the curlers my grandma used to use. 

The mascara's goal is to curl the lashes as well as pick up small fine lash hairs stacked underneath your long lashes (baby lashes). I personally have thin, blonde, sparse lashes that are quite short so any mascara that tells me it will give me a long curly lash look immediately excites me. 

The brush itself has that nice eyelid curve as well as two different lengths of plastic finger-like bristles that only hold a small amount of mascara. The bottle is designed to only allow the minimum amount of mascara on. The wand to minimise wastage. 

Upon first review...

I am very pleased with that lifted look and that look of length it provides. No clumping no heavy mascara feel. It even picked up the pathetic excuse for bottom lashes that I have and made then look half decent! 

I look forward to showing you more looks using this mascara!!! XO Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!