Tuesday 9 December 2014

Look of The Day: Channeling my inner Jeffree Star

I always find a way to channel my inner 
Jeffree Star in a 'going out' makeup look!

For those who do not know, Jeffree Star is an extremely talented makeup artist, model, recording artist and come Christmas, CEO of Jeffree Star Cosmetics 
(link to his cosmetics through his facebook page and blog).

His hair- always the most dazzling shade of pink, his lipstick always on point, and his illuminating contouring- brighter than the diamantes on his fingernails! I am always so inspired!

To channel my J, Star, I smoked up my eyes using the 
NARS 'pandora' matte eyeshadow duo (white and black), 
Shu Uemura highlighting/bronzing duo, 
and Lime Crime Pink Velvet liquid lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!