Sunday 5 July 2015

LOTD: contour on fleek


No shame. This is how I lay out my contour. Using a dark foundation and a very light foundation with a few dabs of the just right colour, I lay them out to accentuate what I want. I used Illamasqua Skin Base Foundations in 02 (light), 06 (just right), and 13 (dark). 

I blended them all together with rapid dabbing motions using my Beauty Blender sponge. Set it with loads of translucent setting powder and I was happy! 


I added MAC Melba blush and a light Lightscape highlighting powder (also MAC) to give my skin a dewy glow. 

I have my beloved Redrum by Jeffree Star on my lips and Guileran Les Fumes quad eyeshadow palette paired with They're Real Eyeliner from Benefit (review coming soon) on my eyes. 


 Slicked down my hair using Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme and then excesive amounts of Elnett Shine Hairspray.

Thank you for reading! Xo Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!