Sunday 15 February 2015

Super Smokey Eyes

I have been battling with my skin as of late and have avoided wearing makeup. Sorry for lack of posts!

For Valentines, I sucked it up and went all out with a super smokey eye and red lips. I had a chiseled perfect contour going on as well.


For this look, I did baked contouring using Illamasqua Skin Base foundations in 001 (white) and 013 (medium/dark tan) with my skin tone 006 (pasty white girl) on top.

I used the Illamasqua Semblence palette from their Multi Facet Range to do my blush and brows.

My lips are Redrum by Jeffree Star Cosmetics.


My eye makeup starts with NYX Jumbo Pencils in Black Bean and Milk
I then patted in matte black eyeshadow Blackout by Urban Decay
Used They're Real mascara by Benefit paired with Eyelure Lashes



Once I got all bundled up and ready to go, the look was complete!
Earrings from ASOS, Scarf by Ed Hardy, Glasses by Prada
picture is from my instagram, follow me- taytayfully




No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!