Friday 12 September 2014

Long Haul Flight Kit of Wonders

Sunday, I am flying a long, lovely, overnight flight to the United States. Yay!

I have flown many, many long flights in my life. I never wear makeup on them to avoid blockages and breakouts. I have survived them all without becoming a greasy stinky mess with my long haul survival kit of wonders.


Everything fits in that demonic small clear plastic bag 
they say you can only carry.

In the kit of wonders we have...

Johnson's Face Care
daily essentials face wipes
for both face and body, you can do a mini bathroom wash up and feel fresh!

Dermalogica miniature Special Cleansing Gel
a clean face is the best face, this will remove excess oil from the skin.

Dermalogica Barrier Repair
This will prevent dryness from stale airplane air and prevent irritation

Nivea miniature deodorant
fresh armpits are the best armpits, a necessity.

Colgate miniature Max Fresh toothpaste
airplane food doesn't always taste the best, remove the taste ASAP

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
stale plane air makes my lips chapped, no one needs that.

Batiste miniature Dry Shampoo
get off that plane looking like you just stepped out of the salon with fresh bouncy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always looking for comments, feedback, and your thoughts... talk, talk away!